We are proud to announce that we are now an official La Leche League group! We hope you will join us for our first LLL-endorsed meeting on Friday, 08. January 2016 at the Wesley United Methodist Church. We will be in room 129 from 4pm to 6pm. (Park and enter at the farthest side entrance, which faces north into an EIU parking lot. There will be a sign on the door.)
The focus of this meeting will be sleep (& other challenges).
Are you desperate for some better sleep? Or have you discovered something that works? If you are a parent who has been there, come ready to share your experiences!
Please also bring any general breastfeeding questions or concerns you may have. Our weekly meetings are a haven for breastfeeding families, where we can boast and vent, laugh and cry, and learn from each other’s successes and troubles. Always come with your mind and your ears open! 🙂
Here are some links related to this topic:
- Guidelines for safe co-sleeping:
- An article in support of co-sleeping:
- Information and resources from LLLI about the new book:
- Some ideas for helping Baby sleep and getting more sleep for Mama:
- Some reasons it’s okay to “still” be nursing your older baby/toddler (particularly at night):
- One mother’s story about her co-sleeping journey: